WEB-LOGO-4

Lifestyle By Design

Travel For Less

Perhaps you are somebody who has dreamt to be somewhere exciting and exotic whilst staring out the office window on a Monday morning...

Teaching English abroad offers the opportunity to escape the humdrum life and to rejuvenate your vision of where you want to be in life.

5 Reasons to tutor English online

  • Freedom

    Choose the hours you work each week or better yet, what location you work from.

  • Earn Money From Anywhere

    Select your hourly rate, who you work with (children or adults) and how often you work.

  • Convenience

    Imagine, no rush hour traffic, parking fees, overpriced coffees or annoying bosses.

  • It is the future

    The developing world is quickly adopting mobile technology and what is touted as “value added services”, including the ability to access education services and online learning platforms.

  • Design the way you live

    We live in the best time zone for online TESOL. We wake up slightly ahead of Beijing, Tokyo, and Seoul so you could drop the kids off at school, make a coffee and still be on time to greet your first students of the day.

bg_plane1

Interesting Facts:

  • Over 1 Billion English learners around the world seeking TESOL tutors

  • 63% of all language studied in the world is English, with the remaining 37% making up all other languages combined.

  • With 2.5 million IELTS exams sat last year, demands for such services are high. Expand your skills.

  • The Uber of English Learning

tutor-online-1

What you will need to have:

  • A well supported internet connection since this will become the way to connect with students

  • A Teach International Accredited TESOL qualification

  • Be over the age of 18

  • Be comfortable with strangers and have good social skills

  • Ready to make a change in your lifestyle

stamp
logo_nrt
aqf

Many have done it and are doing it.
You can too!